Swedish Parliamentary Elections STOs 6-10 September
Following the success of recent international missions to Norway, Finland and The Netherlands we are offering places to observe the elections in Sweden in September. Deployment to Stockholm will be on 6th September and return home will be on 10th September.
Because of the nature of Swedish elections they are open processes which allow for simple access to polling stations. Nonetheless we are liaising with the Swedish government to ensure we have ease of access to all polling stations.
As well as being based in the capital Stockholm we also intend to deploy observers to Gothenburg, Malmo and other regional cities.
- Return flights (based on the UK but travel can be arranged from elsewhere for a supplement)
- 4 nights in Twin rooms in Stockholm/Beyond
- 48 Hour Travel Card to get around Stockholm
- Airport Transfers to/from the hotel
- Translator service for observations (as required)
- Accredited observer status to attend the election
The Cost to be paid in advance is £395 for those who are employed and £375 for students/unwaged. For more information please email email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 12 Noon (BST) 31st July 2018
If you are interested in becoming an observer do send us an email with your CV for us to consider.
Observers do not need to be UK nationals but should be over 18 and able to demonstrate they are not biased (such as being a member of a UK political party). Core skills for the role are:
- An eye for detail
- Capacity to be impartial
- Willing and enthusiastic to volunteer for long hours
Election observation is an essential part of ensuring that democracy functions and we welcome applications from all sectors of society.
If you are interested in becoming an observer for the local elections please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING